On Thursday, 12 July 2018 at 10:38:52 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
On 12/07/18 04:17, Jonathan M Davis wrote:> I'm also> not sure if going to copy constructors means that we should do something> different with this. It don't think that it's affected by it, but I could be> missing something.

I actually had that very same concern myself. Andrei does not seem to share it (I talked to him about it during DConf, and he even mentioned it in his talk). He seems to think the two are completely independent.

That's already thought through? Great, no need to "lockstep" the DIPs then and one curve less to worry about.