On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 13:28:37 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Monday, 20 August 2018 at 08:31:15 UTC, Dave Jones wrote:
That's what Im trying to say. Im sure posts like that are popular within the D community but they are not going to make much headway bringing new users in.

We had "D parser smokes the competition" posts.

Unfortunately, with all the D parsers that smoked the competition, we are mostly stuck with std.xml (dxml might changed this) and std.json, because those other projects never made it into the stdlib for one reason for another (not being 100% range based, not supporting XYZ memory allocator).