On 8/23/18 12:22 PM, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
On 23/08/18 17:01, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I'm not saying all bugs you file will be fixed, but all bugs you *don't* file will definitely not be fixed.

So far, my experience is that it has about the same chances of being fixed both ways, and not filing takes less effort.

I have had much better success with bugs being fixed for issues that I file vs. hoping someone fixes it without a report, not just in D's ecosystem, but pretty much anywhere.

But that's the choice you make. We'll have to disagree on that one. It's hard to fix bugs without reports, but hey, maybe you will get lucky and someone fixes them by accident.

-Steve