On Friday, 24 August 2018 at 01:57:03 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
That's strange. Why didn't Shachar just do?

        _trustedData[diskIdx] &= NotBitmap(toDistrust);

Answer: Because the compiler decided that it needs to call _trustedData.opIndexAssign, and then failed the compilation because it has none. There is no way that that is a bug in the code. This is a compiler bug (maybe since fixed. This is fairly old code).

So, where's the issue number, I hear you ask? There is none. This problem only happens inside the code base. Once I tried to isolate it, I couldn't reproduce.

Have you tried to use the excellent Dustmite tool? It's never failed to reduce a bug for me.