On Friday, 24 August 2018 at 12:06:15 UTC, Anton Fediushin wrote:
On Friday, 24 August 2018 at 06:41:35 UTC, Jonathan Marler wrote:
[...]

There's no reason to mess with `object.d` or add it to phobos. Just make a dub package and use it!

I just published it on the dub registry in public domain (I hope Daniel Nielsen is ok with that. After all, it's just 3 lines of code)

Package page: https://from.dub.pm/

Have a good day and don't overthink simple things,
Anton

It's good to see there are people who are still optimistic about dub. I remember that same feeling so many years ago :)