On Sunday, 16 September 2018 at 00:14:12 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
As for figuring out who is "officially" part of the dlang org (or at least has the rights to merge PRs from at least one dlang repo), you can look here

https://github.com/orgs/dlang/people

though it's possible to hide your membership, so while I see 59 members when I look at it while signed in, if I look at it while not signed in, I see only 40.

I think it's worth clarifying: Only Walter and Andrei have the final say on things. Everyone else is a contributor (with a small few financially rewarded for their work). So, the above list of people isn't a good metric for much other than knowing who can merge your PR.