As with previous dockets, hardcopy (paper) submitals that are part of
the offical record are available via ECFS. See for example:

<http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?
native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6518324832>

and note (a) it is a scan and (b) the presence of the FCC mailroom
stamps, etc.

73,
Mike K1MK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, John Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was told by my contact at the FCC that the mail in's
> are not on the site. Just the on line comments.
> But she did say in her words, "as far as I know"
> So anyone of us could be wrong.
>

> At 07:00 AM 3/1/06, you wrote:
> >It was my understanding from the FCC site that comments that are
> >mailed in are scanned into a computer and posted on the web site
> >along with the on-line comments and file transfer comments.
> >
> >Is that an incorrect reading of the what the site says?
> >
> >tim ab0wr
> >
> >--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, John Becker <w0jab@> wrote:

RM-