Hello Rick,

RR for all the information.

> One thing I just discovered is that I can not cut and paste from the
> Multipsk screen or else I could show you the data here.
All the transmitted and received characters are stored (up to 65000
characters). PSE just click on the button "QSO" and there paste what you
want.

> around 300+ characters per minute (50 wpm).
Yes it must be around 50 to 60 wpm (the rough speed being 117 wpm), this in
full duplex.

> Even though it can not handle the full ASCII character set, I can see
Yes only 62 characters. Other characters are automatically  transformed in
characters of this set.

73
Patrick