But how many software programs today allow this?  winlink, ale, etc.?
  If queuing was being used properly today, why so many "frequencies"
on each ham band for these current wide bandwidth applications?

Jim
WA0LYK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "DuBose Walt Civ AETC CONS/LGCA"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jim,
>
> Let the software do the queuing...you just type away or send your
file, etc.  If you think the queue is too large, QSY.

> Walt/K5YFW

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: