Hello Andy,

Glad of your mail!
>My fantasy would be to have the three applications as one.
I'm quite sure that it will be never the case as Hams are independant amateurs
with limited time and everyone does well exactly what he likes (for example,
I'm fond of physique, not of art...).

But the very large diversity of Ham applications, electronic hardwares,
antennas...is surely the richness of our hobby.

The problem could be the interfaces. There is no standard interfaces between
the various Ham applications.

73
Patrick