From: Andrew O'Brien
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] JT65A Protocol

Dave,

JT65A is the submode for HF use.  The same protocol is used since the
software is the same. One station calls on the "first minute" (00,02,04,06,
etc) and the other on the second (01, 03, etc).

There is a convention that the most western station calls first when their
is a scheduled "QSO"  but I do not always see that followed.