    From: n0ziz <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 7:19:11 PM
    Subject: [digitalradio] Hampal

    I once had an application to overlay a picture to be transmitted by
    hampal with QSL info or to send a QSL to a station using hampal.
    The file has been lost. Dose anyone know the name of this application?
    Dan N0ZIZ

    Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

--