Hi Andy,

Frequencies are are required on all the Amateur Radio band assets to
deal with the changes in propagation 24/7. As a matter of fact, the
Amateur Radio Service does not have enough allocations to actually
deal with 24/7 propagation changes, a key reason for the WARC bands
in '79 and the recent 60 meter allocation. We have another hole in my
opinion between 40m and 30m, but one which will be very hard to find
any space world wide.. An another hole between 30m and 20m, which we
again, will be hard to find any space world wide. We very lucky to
get a foot hold in the 5Mhz band, which we can hopefully grow.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH