Bonnie if you are always this untrustworthy, i better remove the link to
your homepage from mine:

/- 1. It has an "AUTOMATIC" button. /
Which button is that? I must be blind, I have conducted more that 1500
QSO whith WSJT in various modes, and have never had a glimpse of such a
button...

/- 2. The operator programs the software to transmit, and it starts
- sending various transmissions automatically. /
Wrong! the operator programs and *selects a message*, which is then
transmitted periodically until the operator decides to do something else!

/- 3. It responds automatically to other stations with pre-programmed
- sequences. /
Plain wrong! It does no such thing, the *operator* responds by selecting
or creating a new message

/- 4. It automatically logs other stations./
It does not, the operator decides if and when.

/- 5. It automatically sends and receives a series of canned QSOs./
Nope, the only thing it does automatically is to start and stop the
tyransmission of *the selected* message at the correct times (a task a
computer is far better suited at than a human!

..... Do I have to continue?

Please Bonnie: peddle only what you know to be a fact, and leave the
Hogwash to others!

--
Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

** CW: Who? Me? You must be joking!! **