I believe you're right! It was set up to be a VENT group. Don't think it ever
really accomplished anything nor did it really get off the ground!
Rod
Chris Jewell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rodney writes:
> Just did a Group search and it's there. It's called, "FCCSUCKS", but there's
> only ONE message on it and who knows if it even has a moderator!.
>
> I agree, someone (NOT me) needs to start an FCC Rules discussion group!
>
> Rod
> KC7CJO
It appears that the digipol Y!-group was set up for exactly this
purpose, but there seem to be no members or messages. I have a vague
recollection that our moderator may have established that group so
he'd have someplace to which to banish the endless flamewars about the
FCC subbands-by-bandwidth NPRM, WL2K sucks|rocks, automatic busy
detection for bots "should is mandatory"|"is infeasible", etc, but I'm
not sure I'm not confabulating here. :-)
73 DE KW6H (ex-AE6VW)
--
Chris Jewell [EMAIL PROTECTED] PO Box 1396 Gualala CA USA 95445
---------------------------------
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.