check out http://www.aprs.net/vm/DOS/COMMERCL.HTM

I did a google search and did not go to the site.

73

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Rodney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I work for our local County as their Radio Tech and our Road
Department would like to be able to keep tabs on some, not all, of
their vehicles, especially in areas where their cell phone coverage
is flaky at best.

> They have a UHF system located on a mountain top approximately
4250', centrally located within the County.

> Not having any experience with APRS, would this be a viable way to
do this?

> I know that APRS can be monitored via the internet, but is that
strictly for Amateur use, or can the software be purchased for
commercial useage?

> Thanks!
>
> Rod
> KC7CJO
> Clackamas County Electronic Services, Radio Shop

Search.