Hello, i have exactly the same problem.

PSK31 is a good mode, but i'm tired of PSK31 only QSO.
I try to use exoctic mode only.

All flavors of Hellschreiber,
Throb, Ale, Olivia, ALE, Stanag, Packet, ...

It can take MANY hours to get a single reply in MFSK16 while there is
a lot of psk31 around.

Frustrating and boring ...
It's all about sharing stupid paper QSL or contesting ...

--
F4FQM

--
F4FQM