Jeff,

Found it. Look here: http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/
It was the MMSTV software that auto-decodes the SSTV signal. By auto-
decode, I mean it determines the proper protocol for you (Scotty 1,
etc.)

73,
Paul

I've spent hours runnng MultiPSK trying to figure out which
variation of SSTV a signal is only to be rewarded with nothing.
I've pretty much given up on SSTV for that reason.  I keep plugging
away at the rest of the digimodes, because I occasionally have
success at decoding some exotic signal.  And the real reward is
finding someone in a QSO that wants to try other modes!