This REALLY works! Either I missed this or confused it with Dave
Bernstein's similar button in the Commander control program. So for any
other ICOM users who have had this problem, you should be able to solve
it now.

I think that I am able to properly format the messages to the HFLink net
system, as I have at least several times had the message come back that
my message had been forwarded to the Winlink 2000 server, etc. But as I
mentioned earlier, the messages have not been coming back through to my
regular e-mail which is not my winlink address. I will try other
addresses and see if that works.

Thanks again for your tremendous and patient help on this.