If most PSK operators are interested in rag chewing -they need to move
on to a better digital mode. PSK and RTTY are the two worst modes
available.  And that's the problem. Too many people, groups, and
leaders in the Ham Community promoting OLD and less than effective
modes of communication.

I came into the digital soundcard ham world in about 2003 and it has
ONLY been in the last year or so that the A.R.R.L. finally started
putting decent articles in their mag. And still PSK and RTTY reign as
the popular soundcard modes. Geeesh!

ATTENTION PSKers : Try something else - CALL CQ in other modes - don't
just listen. And don't listen to what everybody else tells you about a
mode because misinformation reigns! Test it yourself and kick the
tires. Olivia, DominoEX, MFSK, ALE400, and many others all worth trying.