Les Keppie wrote:

I have forwarded your email on to Erik VK4AES for information
and got this reply

Hi Les,

Well, that is a surprise.
I made a few changes from the MARS group requests, but never hear any reply to see if it is what they want.

The missing "FileOK" in the waterfall is still a mystery.
I have seen it miss on a few occasions but the code seems OK.
Well it isn't, just that I cannot see why at present.
It is probably some weird interaction in the most unexpected spot.

Erik

RE: [digitalradio] Easypal in MARS