Hey Doug,

Suggest taking your issue to the PaclinkMP group. Someone there may be
able to answer your question that isn't signed up on this group.

I'm confused about your comment of waiting to power on the TNC after
the comm port is open. The TNC should be powered on before you start
Paclink.

Also, make sure your TNC is not still in newuser mode.

Tom