On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 06:36:57AM -0400, Cortland Richmond wrote:
> 
> Also see the court decision at
> http://www.wrightwoodcalif.com/kw6ww/misc/Palmdale/ZubarauMinuteOrder.pdf

That's very encouraging; I'd love to see the five volumes of
administrative record. In fact, I'll host it on my website if some kind
soul will find it, scan it, and make the softcopy available to me.

I had expected that the judge in any appeal would view PRB-1 and any
state statute (section 65680.3 of the Government Code, in this instance)
as supporting the ham in the action, and this judge did exactly that,
which is good. He put the cherry on top, though, by declaring the City
Council decision to be an abuse of discretion and by noting that the
City's brief is based on local ordinances with only a passing reference
to the statute. That's a pretty good slap on the sensitive parts for the
Council and their attorney, who *REALLY* should have known better. 

Now, when's MixW going to get code to support RSID? Many's the time I've
found myself fishing for the right settings in Olivia or some other
digimode. 

-- 
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
[email protected]
Tired old sysadmin 

Reply via email to