James,

> Wondering if anyone has done any digital voice other than with
> the AOR unit? James W8ISS

I have several digital voice clips that you can listen to on my website. The
voice quality is quite good with FDMDV and WinDRM (MELP CODEC). Most were
recorded on 20 meters while we participated in DV nets hosted by my good
friend Mel, K0PFX.

We even did some experimenting with software EQ while running FDMDV. Neat
stuff...

http://tim-tom1.magix.net/

Tony -K2MO

<*> Your email settings: