  From: F.R. Ashley
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Which Digi Program ??

  John,

  I believe the author of AirLInk Express (KR1ST)  has abandoned that program.
The AirLink Express  webpage has been "Under Construction" for several months
now.  I used it briefly and it was indeed a nice and simple program.  Digipan
is free and nice, so is HamScope.  My favorite, although not free, is MixW.  It
does everything and is simple, not confusing or distracting like HRD or
MulitPSK.   I use MixW with both my newer FT-2000 and my old Kenwood Twins.

  73 Buddy WB4M