Here is another, similar chart:
http://www.dxatlas.com/RttyCompare/

I was comparing MMTTY with MultiPSK and gMFSK against RTTY in white noise.
Interesting observation was that MMTTY was better than MultiPSK at better than
marginal SNR, but MultiPSK was slightly better than MMTTY at very low SNR. My
best bet is that MMTTY is doing some kind of signal processing after detector,
which fixes some errors, but makes things worse in very low SNR.

Both yours and Alex's graphs show superiority of TrueRTTY and MixW. I wonder
whether TrueRTTY is doing synchronous detection. This is what I plan to try
when I retire, hi.

73, Vojtech OK1IAK