De: John <ke5h...@taylorent.com>
Para: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: mié,24 febrero, 2010 00:06
Asunto: [digitalradio] Re: Consensus? Is ROS Legal in US?`

Thank you Andy ......

This has been the point of many [posters here all along. It is only considered
spread spectrum because the author claimed it so, not because it is technically
so. Jose, are you hearing us? because of the way your program operates an SSB
transmitter, it "should" be defined as a form of FSK, "NOT SPREAD SPECTRUM" ....

Many of us here in the US would like to use your program and experiment with
it, but we are regulated by the FCC (we US hams did not write the rules we have
to abide by). They determined it to be spread spectrum solely because you have
declared it as such, and apparently for no other reason.

Can you offer us some help here Jose? (like maybe recheck if it really is
spread spectrum vs FSK) and re-write your description?

Thanks,

John
KE5HAM