Greetings All,

Hmmm . . . with that stated, I guess all US stations should cease Chip64
emissions as it is described using SS, see
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/techchar/Chip64.pdf
(Note: ARRL)

Someone should mention this to the ARRL VA Section NTS as they apparently run a
Net using Chip64, see
http://aresracesofva.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88&Itemid=95
(Also note: ARRL)

I have played with the earlier versions in RX and found it fun and interesting,
but 2250Hz wide BW in the CW portions of the Bands is a little much.  RTTY
Tests are rough enough.

As was mentioned before by an individual, it is easy for the for
bureaucrats/authorities to just say "no", especially if they already have a
busy day and don't want to say they need more information.

73 & GL de Mike KB6WFC