Dear Jose,

It is very simple:

1. You are the designer of ROS, and you say "ROS is Spread Spectrum".

2. FCC says " 'The ROS designer says ROS is Spread Spectrum' so we believe this
is true."

3. Spread Spectrum is not allowed below 222MHz for USA hams by FCC Rules.

4. Hams in USA must follow FCC rules. Even if the rules are bad.

Bonnie Crystal KQ6XA

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, jose alberto nieto ros <nietoro...@...>