De: KH6TY <kh...@comcast.net>
Para: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: mar,2 marzo, 2010 00:40
Asunto: Re: [digitalradio] Spectrum is for ALL users

I agree that is easier. The problem is that 14109 has been designated as 1 baud
exclusive, so that is not suggested as available to go to. Even though is an
advantage to being about to work at -35 dB S/N, the advantage is much greater
at VHF and UHF, where atmospheric noise is a greater problem than on HF. So, if
14109 is not suggested as exclusive to 1 baud, there will be more space for HF
users of ROS to go to avoid QRM or ROS interference - practically, on 20m,
twice as much space.

73 - Skip KH6TY