Ever heard of Mic-E protocol?

--- On Mon, 3/8/10, Andy obrien <k3uka...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Andy obrien <k3uka...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] 1976 FCC - Delete all Emission Types from Part 97
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 10:26 AM

      A "roger beep" that substitutes RSID  instead , sends mode/callsign and a
Q-sign  ?  In a PIC inside the rig.

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Dave AA6YQ <aa...@ambersoft. com> wrote:

Unless you can convince the transceiver manufacturers to include the capability
in each unit, someone operating without a computer connected to his transceiver
– e.g. a phone operator -- will be unable to generate the “universal QRL”
signal.

   73,

        Dave, 8P9RY