No it is the other way round: I asked several times to not include 14.112 since
I HAD a RMS there. Now 14112 is one of the calling frequencies, I was then
accused of claiming frequencies and was forced to leave 14112 because some
italians were calling to spaniards on top of WINMOR and pactor QSO's, in 2250Hz
wide mode at +8dB...

And it is not "sometimes" you hear packet, but many times you hear packet. At
500Hz UT1HZM/TA2BBS and my RMS fitted nicely on 14.112 BESIDE each other until
the ROS operators came around. Since ROS is quite robust ROS users dont really
'seem to care if anything is one "their" frequency'. And reply "ARE YOU STUPID"
when I asked them in phone to QSY. Beside that I was denied access to their
yahoo group, apparently because criticism is not welcome. In the past several
people's banned callsigns were included in the software so that these calls
couldn't use ROS anymore. This was because ROS was thought to be illegal in the
US because it was spread spectrum. The programmer of ROS - Jose Nieto- then
posted a false letter from the FEC claiming ROS was approved by the FEC.

So for real QRP(P) DX QSO's I advise WSPR but not ROS.

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Siegfried Jackstien"