Hi John,

Are you addressing this to me?

How am I the spokesman of Jose? What more can I say about Jose to
please some of you. What answer do you expect from me John?

What I do say though is this:

His not being an amateur
A severe language problem.
Little or none social behavior

did contribute significantly to this circus.

If you classify that as being a spokesman, OK what can I write more.

I am still waiting for someone telling me that he has proof that he is on such
a list.
Using a recent version.

Don't blame anyone saying "Just the fact that there ever was such a list is
enough etc etc"

At the same time I can not understand that hundreds of people using ROS now
ignore
this if they knew about such a list. This very point really goes beyond my
capacities.

I am addressing here non US amateurs in particular. I guess there are those on
this reflector?

73 Rein W6SZ