Hello, I am one in charge of digital modes of my club, (www.radiogruposur.com)
and we will participate next weekend in ILLW, at  Jose Ignacio Lighthouse, near
Punta del Este, Uruguay.
Since conditions are not good, I will ask you recomendations of the use of
others digital modes than PSK31 & RTTY that we will use, mainly because the
entire world uses it, but I personnally want to use the oportunity to test any
of low-prop modes. With Mixw 2.19 soft and CONTESTIA, OLIVIA and RTTYM dll´s
loaded, I want to know your opinions to test them and can make probes with all
of you.

Sorry for not have a 30 mts antenna, but will be at 3.5, 7, 14, 18, 21 and 28
mhz. nearly 40 hs. Since saturday 00.00 UTC to sunday 20.00 UTC.

Our call will be CW5X, and will be QRV via mail & msn:
radiogrupo...@adinet.com.uy

Hope to see/hear you in this event.

73´s & Good DX !!
Oscar Lama - CX1CW