I havent been able to get the beacon to work eather for any type of test
message.
10141 CQing.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.

- Gerald Ford

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)