Hmmm, I heard a real narrow mode on 10.141 today and was fairly sure it might
have been a CMSK8 Beacon. Probably yours.  BUT NO LUCK decoding it. I was
playing around with the samplerate and tuning but just no luck. Of course,
maybe it wasn't a beacon hi hi Sure makes it difficult to know what's going on
with this mode.

Maybe you might want to put a CW ID on it too hi hi

---Gary WB8ROL