Obviously the Yanks aren't listening to BBC quite as much, but if it matters,
my closest neighbors, about 1/4 mile (or 400m) away would make 30M unusable
when their plasma TV was turned on.  I have empirical data... My RF
environmental noise is something to boast about until the plasma TV's come on.

Dave  K7NG