It's very simple: the DC generated by the solar cells needs to be converted to
AC so that the energy can be distributed. Modern systems use high frequency
inverters to do the job which create a lot of noise. The majority of suppliers
only do a minimal filtering. I have one major system about 16m away from my
antenna at the roof of my neighbour's barn, 2 systems about 300 m away, more
than 30 additional systems in a circle of about 5 km with one system with solar
cells completely covering 10,000 sqm (100,000 square feet). I could see and -
unfortunately - hear the development within the last 12 months ... (the
satellite picture in Google Maps doesn't show this yet for my qth).

73

Juergen, DL8LE