Kindly share the profile for below positions;
Role:- WAS Admin
Location:- Glendale, AZ
Note:- Need Visa Copy + Passport Copy
The Middleware administrator is an individual with extensive product
knowledge who is expected to be responsible for the design, planning,
administration and operational support of our Middleware products
(Application Server, SOA Datapower, APIM, BPM, MQ) infrastructure. The
successful candidate will be self-sufficient and be able to perform the
tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product
documentation and vendor support services.
Skills and Experience Required
• Configure and maintain Application servers (WAS ND, WAS BASE, Liberty,
Tomcat and WebLogic
in a non-clustered and clustered, J2EE environment, with Load Balancers for
failover and High Availability (HA)
• Architect and implement disaster recovery environment
• Install, patch and maintain Middleware servers on UCS.
• Deploy J2EE applications to Application servers in various formats
including AR, WAR and JAR files
• Manage Java Virtual Machine (JVM) settings and options like class path,
heap size and other system settings
• Manage and configure database connections, through JDBC data-sources/JDBC
• Maintain server configurations and analyze log files
• Analyze and modify performance settings to improve operational
performance by using OEM, network, OS and other application tools
• Troubleshoot issues related to the Middleware servers and underlying
• Coordinates activities within application and infrastructure teams in
• Participate in 24/7 on call support rotation
*Kindly forward the resume @ *saurabh.ku...@e-solutionsinc.com
Phone: 732.230.2677|| Fax: 408.521.0167
Address: 2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.