Hi,
I want to use directfb to Blit/StretchBlit with my preallocated memory, my
preallocated memory's stride is negative (src_stride < 0) and the address
"src_data"

is end of source data.

It return error from "CreateSurface", my steps and environment is following:

DFB version : 1.4.0

DFBSurfaceDescription dsc = {0};
     dsc.flags = DSDESC_WIDTH | DSDESC_HEIGHT | DSDESC_PIXELFORMAT |
DSDESC_PREALLOCATED | DSDESC_CAPS;
     dsc.pixelformat = DSPF_RGB32;
     dsc.caps = DSCAPS_SYSTEMONLY;

     dsc.width = src_width;
     dsc.height = src_height;
     dsc.preallocated[0].data = src_data;
     dsc.preallocated[0].pitch = src_stride;

     ret = dfb->CreateSurface(dfb, &dsc, &src );
     if (ret != DFB_OK) {
         printf("CreateSurface(src) error(%s)\n", DirectResultString(ret));
         return;
     }

Anyone have ideas about for this ?

Thanks,