Hi:
      I use hardware acceleration in directfb-1.6-0. The directfb-examples are
running ok now. But one of my qt 5 launcher test case have problems.
     I found the problem is because of different buffer pools. My hardware
support FILLRECT. The test case first call
    IDirectFBSurface_Lock to allocate a dst-buffer by function
localAllocateBuffer which is unphysical continuous, then do fillrect on the
dst-buffer,
   the function dfb_surface_allocation_update allocate a new physical
continuous buffer and free the dst-buffer.
   After fillrect , my test case continue to draw cursor and want to do alpha
blend with the dst-buffer. But the
   dst-buffer is not exist now , then the segment faults  happen. How can I
resolve this problem?

Best Regards
Nancy

Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and
Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge
Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at
http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog