On 01/23/2014 03:21 PM, David Halls wrote:
> I wondered, if you are working on the HPD, if it’s possible to look into
> making a change when a header is received incorrectly, e.g. low SNR or
> sudden shadowing. I find that (although it no longer crashes with the
> recent update to adjust buffer size) it loses synchronisation and does
> not recover in later packets. I can’t quite work out why…

Hi David,

I'm not seeing this. I can turn the tx on and off and the rx will
happily run. Try this branch and tell me if you still see the problem:
https://github.com/mbr0wn/gnuradio/tree/hpd-timing

Are you sure this is not just GRC no longer outputting info? The GRC
console buffer is limited, and you have to restart GRC in this case.

MB