Hello Daniele,

I've included the USRP users mailing list [1], since this is not related
to GNU Radio but to the USRP.

The N210 has a fixed master clock rate of 100MHz, generated from the
10MHz reference by using PLL controlled clock multipliers.
The ADC always samples at 100MHz complex, then passes this 100MS/s
signal to the FPGA, which then shifts it (if you use an RF frequency
that cannot be synthesized by the daughterboard in use exactly)
digitally by multiplying it with a complex sine, lowpasses it to fulfill
nyquist for your desired sampling rate, and then decimates it. The
sample stream at your desired rate is then passed on via gigabit ethernet.

First of all, let's get a relative error estimate: 9.32e-3/10e6 is about
1ppb error, which is fantastically low from my point of view; this might
as well be caused by numerical accuracy in the FPGA, e.g. when shifting
the signal or decimating it; this is all fixed point arithmetic!

Then, your 200kHz sampling rate is an odd fraction of 100MHz; try
250kHz, to get nicer low pass filtering (I always thought 250kHz was the
minimum usable sampling rate).
Also, how long did you observe your phase drift? To estimate a relative
error of 1e-9 reliably, you'll need a lot of samples (remember: you
always have quantization noise in digital systems, so even given perfect
analog signals and analog components at 0K temperature, you don't get
infinite SNR).

Hope that was a little helpful!

Greetings,
Marcus Müller