Hello Rich,

although Ed commented on the latency issue, regarding your performance issue my
2 pence: From my experience, using a time domain equalizer with 100 taps is a
huge computational burden. Imagine: You are expecting significant echos (to be
equalized) of 100*4/250kHz=1,6 ms. I do not know your application, but for
wireless this is a whole lot.

BTW: I am about to use exactly your computer USRP setup.

Best regards

Stephan Ludwig

Robert Bosch GmbH
Corporate Sector Research & Advance Engineering, Communication Technology
(CR/AEH4)
Renningen
70465 Stuttgart
GERMANY
www.bosch.com<http://www.bosch.com>

Tel. +49(711)811-8809
Fax +49(711)811-1052
Mobile +49(172)5630639
stephan.ludw...@de.bosch.com<mailto:stephan.ludw...@de.bosch.com>

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr.
Volkmar Denner,
Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Dirk
Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel,
Uwe Raschke, Wolf-Henning Scheider, Dr. Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller