Thank you Paul,

I got this;
sample_cnt_end=500000,final_index=1920991232
Empty Header, quitting.

I followed all your instructions and double checked all parameters. I did
filesize / 4 for sample count.
I did this first:

gr_mkheader -r 1.8e6 -t sc16 -f 408e6 -l 1920991232 Sample-408MHz

Then when I try to do:

gr_fileman Sample-408MHz Sample.cfile

I got the error above, what am I missing?