Yes, they are Digiwave ANT2084--available on-line through WalMart as it
happens.  But any similar 4-bay antenna will work.

We use 6 of them in a 2 x 3 array.  I was using a commercial combiner,
but it was lossy and had poor phase balance (actually any hybrid-tree
style combiner will have issues if the split ratio isn't a power of 2).
I built my own transmission line combiner that combines all six in one
go, transforming the 12.5 parallel impedance of all those lines into
50ohm for the LNA.  Next time I build one, I shall use a
slightly-different layout that will improve phase match a bit.

One can, of course, calculate the line lengths required to effect any
given pointing, but using matched-length lines from each module means
that the beam is pretty much aligned with the mechanical axis.

The LNA is prefixed with a pair of shorted-quarter-wave stubs, and it's
a TQP3M9036, using the eval board available through DigiKey.  But there
are SPF5189Z LNAs on eBay at the moment for quite cheap that would do
just as well.

If you have an 8-10ft dish already, then use that.  We went with the
"modular" approach, since it allows us to increase antenna gain without
taking down a dish and putting up a new one, and the HDTV antennae are
fairly cheap, and readily available anywhere.  They typically usefully
cover about 300Mhz to 850MHz.