Then what could be the problem for a low SNR. The average power I see at
the receiver is -100 to -120 db and the signal is too distorted within
noise.

And I watched your video on YouTube in which you were showing a demo of the
WiFi receiver. In that video you had big antennas and I don't think those
were Vert 2450.