Thanks everyone and sorry , I couldn't reply you all for inputs you gave
me.  For Now , I kept aside the WBFM project which I asked about and
working on the Guided Tutorials from GNU Radio and also tutorials from
greatScott gadgets video series.

I have a dumb question about Rational Resampler...    Here is the snapshot
from tutorials website..

As far as I understand , the Rational resampler  modifies the sampling rate
of the incoming signal based on Interpolation (or) decimation factor....
Is it something like this

*If my incoming Signal is of 10KHz  with Sampling Rate of 50 KHz  ,
Rational Resampler (Interpolation : 4 , Decimation : 1)  gives me the
output as signal of 10KHz and Sample Rate of 50*4 = 200 KHz         ??????*

Am I Interpreting it correctly... ??????

If thats the case , In the following snapshot ,  Signal of 1KHz of 48KHz
Sample rate is interpolated by factor 4 ,   Then Output Sampling Rate
should be 48*4 = 192KHz which is much higher than the Required Nyquist rate
, But the Frequency sink block shows frequency component at 0.25 Hz... Is
it because of the "samp_rate" variable set in QT GUI Frequency Sink..

[image: tutorial_two_4.png][image: resampling_output.png]