Dear All,

Please following details.

1. Create iso image from USB which we burned the image to run as LIVE CD. (
using dd ) : ( Just to check only )
2. Burn the image to Hard Disk ( or to partition )

Any way we can create entry in boot loader to boot the partitions ? ( I tried
various method and still it did not work )
Please let me know.

Regards

Srinivasan