Hi all
I was trying to recreate the GNU radio Companion environment in the paper  "A
GNU Radio-based IEEE 802.15. 4 Testbed ".I have TelosB nodes, but only one USRP
B200 SDR.
While I am running the corresponding GRC, when I put a WX FFT sink block at the
receiver, I am able to observe some signals in the receiver(sink) . But I am
not able to track functioning of any other layer. The Wireshark block is also
not functioning and my pcap file has nothing. Can anyone please help me to
troubleshoot?
I also have a doubt regarding the Application layer: Socket PDU. Is there any
other programming like html file I have to create to observe the functioning?
Hope someone can guide me.
Thanking youRensi Sam MathewResearch Scholar